Saturday, January 26, 2008

Emma @ 1 week HOME !!

Yeah! Been a week since Emma was home with us~ So far so good except that she can be very noisy when left alone; barks, whines & even cry. But she shuts up when my Mom takes out the cane & scares her. This naughty gal even lie flat on her cushion & cover her face with the pillow when I stares at her for being too barkish. LOL!

Oh! And she suprisngly made me happy by peeing correctly on the yogi pee tray! I have yet to really teach her on that but perhaps she saw how Ebi did it & followed? Anyway, there was lesser mistakes made these 2 days & im suprised how she would go to the tray to pee even when we let her out & roam the house. However, she still refuses to poo on the tray & would always hide in a corner when poo-ing. And she has 2 pee trays, 1 in the room & the other in the living room. I hope i can get her fully trained asap, otherwise i will find poos here & there during CNY when guests comes over. Muahahah~

Anyway, more pictures to share below! I'll upload more of Ebi's after the party & after i bathed & groomed him. Tsk Tsk~

Photobucket
Emma's 2 pee tray - Im proud of her! Jia you, Emma! =)
Photobucket
My qia beh beh, Emma!
Photobucket
*Cheese, Smile*
Photobucket
Photobucket
Side profile..
Photobucket
Demure enough? Hahah~
Photobucket
Happy go lucky gal~
Photobucket
Reading "Cleo"...
Photobucket
Ahhh.. it's so boring!

That's all folks.. I'll upload more after the birthday party, cya guys!!

No comments: