Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Ebi @ 22 Mths Old & Emma @ 5 Mths Old~

Happy April Fool!!

Yesh, today also marks the day of my precious's age. Ebi is 22mths old today, 2 more months & he will be 2 years old! How fast! Emma too, turned 5mths old on 30th Mar (happens to be my 23rd birthday, tsktsk~)

Photobucket
Ebi @ 22mths old!
Photobucket
Precious~ ("v") Ebi
Photobucket
This good boy of mine always stays for me to tk photos~ =)
Photobucket
Ebi smiling~ =p
Photobucket
11pm, time to zzZZ~
Photobucket
Emma @ 5mths old!
Photobucket
Yummy! Slurp~
Photobucket
Precious~ ("v") Emma
Photobucket
Say Cheese! =)
Photobucket
11pm, time to zzZZ too~

Though Emma still pee & poo at the wrong spots sometimes, she's still as barkish towards kids, strangers & cats, still as excited & "scream" whenever she sees us home & meet other doggies, we still love her as much as we love Ebi~ But of coz, it's time to enforce some training on her, haha~ Ebi - needless to say, still the obedient & good boy he has been for the past 22mths~ Of coz he gets naughty once awhile, but all are forgotten whenever he come & give kisses & gives me his paws, tsktsk~ All my fatique & unhappiness goes away whenever i come back home & sees them. Ebi as usual will be the first 1 to greet me followed by Emma~ I loves buying new apparels, toys & treats for them & enjoys every moment spent with them. I tries to bring them out every weekend, be it gatherings or dog-runs & i will strive to continue to do so for as long as i can~ They are my precious & nothing can replace them, hee~ Love you, babies~ *muack*

No comments: