Thursday, July 30, 2009

** Promises To Our Dogs (our family, our children, our companion) **

Photobucket
Before you bring me home, PLEASE REMEMBER - i have a short life of only 10 - 15 years. It will be mine biggest torture should you abandon me

Photobucket
GIVE ME SOME TIME, let me understand what are your requirements from me

Photobucket
TRUST me! This is very important to me

Photobucket
Please don't be angry with me for too long & don't lock me up as punishment. You have your work, your entertainment & your friends. But, I ONLY HAVE YOU

Photobucket
Talk to me when you are free, even if i still cannot understand your language. But i will understand, because IT IS YOUR VOICE THAT ACCOMPANIES ME

Photobucket
You must know that, no matter how you treats me - I WILL NOT FORGET

Photobucket
When you beat me, please remember - I could bite your hand & crash your bones with my sharp teeth. But, I WOULD CHOOSE NEVER TO HURT YOU

Photobucket
When you scold me for being naughty, stuborn, lazy.. Please ask yourself;- Is my food not enough? Has it been to long since you've let me out to run around under the warmth of the sun? Or is it because im getting old & weak?

Photobucket
When i gets weaker with each passing day, PLEASE TAKE GOOD CARE OF ME. Because, all of us will become OLD

Photobucket
When im going to leave you, PLEASE STAY BY MY SIDE. Please don't say things like 'i have no heart to watch further on..' or 'please let him go when im not around'.. Only with you by my side, i can bear anything unperturbed

Please don't forget - I LOVE YOU FOREVER


** EBI & EMMA are not only my pets, my dogs.. they are my child, my very precious companions & most importantly, they are my family~ ** ("v") them to bits!

(P/S: The Schnauzer on Picture 3 looks very very cute!! I did a random sketch of it during my free time in the office just now.. see below.. hurhur^^ =pp)

Photobucket

10 comments:

Huskee and Hershey said...

We love your post... it's really meaningful. You are right.. it's the same in our house, Huskee and Hershey are referred to as our 'kids', not pets or dogs.

Wei Qian said...

Me too, i love your post!!! It's really true and meaningful! Great sketch ((: Anyway, you could go watch " 狗狗和我的十个承诺"

best regards
Vodka

Emma and Emmy said...

Huh.. We wonder how it looks when your mommy does a random sketch on us?????

Ebi n' Emma said...

Huskee & Hershey; Yesssss! Our "kids" ~!!!

Vokda; Thanks, just a random sketch.. hurhur^^ Yep watched the show -10 Promises- when it was screened in cinemas, very very touching..

(",)

Ebi n' Emma said...

Emma & Emmy; Ermmm, actually Mom is not a good artist. She can only sketch when she's in the 'mood'. She only knows how to sketch cartoons & eg. She's very poor in sketching 'real-life' thingys, such as humans, kids, pets.. eg. Shhhhhhh, don't tell her we said it!

Wroof wroof,
Ebi & Emma

JD and Max said...

Hi Ebi and Emma - what a lovely post! Our humans totally agree (phew!) and know that any naughtiness on our part is usually their fault - it's great having owners like that! They adore us - we make them feel happy and their favourite part of the day is when they get home after work and have super schnauzer cuddles from us! We feel the same! Hey, we loved the schnauzer sketch your mummy did - super cool! Tail wags - JD and Max.

Life With Dogs said...

What an adorable post - and great pics. Love it! :)

Ebi n' Emma said...

Wroooooooof! Thanks for the kind words, JD & Max!

Yeppp, we too loves to give super schnauzer cuddles & smooches to our Mom, even to Aunty Cat (Mom's sis) & anybody whom loved us! Geez~

We adores the humans just like how they adores us! They pampers us with the best food, best treats, countless of toys, nice collars & leashes & even nice clothes. We lub lub them many many! =pp

Ebi & Emma

Kaiser via Brad said...

Great post! It's very sad to think about times when dogs aren't treated nicely.

silent historian said...

great post... i too have a dog..Jesse.. love him to bits...