Thursday, December 13, 2007

Yoo Hoo!

Oh yea, has been a while since i last updated. Well well, have been busy the past few days preparing & packing for my upcoming HongKong trip @ 15/12/07 - 20/12/07. Countdown to 2 more days, hooooooooooorayyyyyyyy! Have been looking forward to this trip - Disneyland, Ocean Park, Wax Musuem & etc. I've really been longing to visit these places! Hahah. But 5 days w/o my Ebi boy with me, boo hooz! I am going to miss miss him alot! :-( Anyway, i took out my luggage & was preparing to start packing & as usual, Ebi boy came over to sniff sniff & kpo around, stepping into the luggage & jumping out again (having fun by himself la..) then just as i walk back to my room from my parent's room - i see his soft toy in my luggage! LOL. My sis was in the room all the while & witnessed how he played with the luggage, then grabbed his toy & put into my luggage. It was hilarious, we couldn't stop laughing when we saw it. Ebi's just so cuteeeee!! Muahahah~
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
See? The very 1st item in my luggage bag. Whahahah!

And finally, i've gotten my set of Sony PSP Slim!! Been waiting for 2 weeks now cause it was out of stocks - especially since the school holidays started. Then after that, i had to send for modification (oops!) & go around to get the memory card & accesories. *Phew* Luckily i managed to get my set & everything ready before my trip - which can as least can keep me entertained if i can't sleep at night. Tsk Tsk~ Have also been busy uploading games, pictures & mp3s into the set. Oh, also downloaded movies & uploaded into the set - Heartbreak Kid & Good Luck Chuck. Heheh.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Everything here costs me.. approx. $380~
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Oh! And im addicted to this now! Hahah..

Alright people, i'll upload more photos & updates when im back from the holiday! Cya guys! Oh, i can't wait to meet up the rest on our MS Gathering @ 23rd too! :-)

No comments: