Saturday, May 31, 2008

My niece, Maegan~

Woooooo~ I realised i haven blogged on my cutie niece before. Anyway, she's the precious of my cousin - Royston & wife's, Jordie. Her name is Maegan, borned 05 September 2007. Coming to 9 months old already, how fast~ =)

Photobucket
Newborn!
Photobucket
Maegan @ 1 day old~
Photobucket
Home already~
Photobucket
4mths old = botak. LOL
Photobucket
Chubby!
Photobucket
Watching TV~ (animal planet was showing schnauzers!! hurhur~)
Photobucket
Sweet!
Photobucket
Boo hoo, slimmed down after she fell sick.
Photobucket
Pretty gal~
Photobucket
In her walker~
Photobucket
Happy!
Photobucket
Close-up!
Photobucket
Smile! I think this was taken 2 mths ago~ Hmmm..

Oh anyway, Maegan is a brave girl. She isn't afraid of Ebi when they first met last week @ my grandma's house. She even attempted to stretch her hands & pat Ebi on her walker, how cute!! Hehe~ She hasn't met Emma yet though, not now anyway becoz Emma dislikes children. She barks & growls when children comes near her. She makes a big fuss whenever kids comes running towards her excitely. So, no-no to meeting Maegan yet~ I'll let them meet when Emma has grown more calm. Geez!

No comments: