Saturday, October 18, 2008

Our weekends~

Didn't have my camera with me, thus using my handphone camera. Still not so bad, most shots are quite clear even without flash~ Heez~

Anyway, brought Ebi & Emma with us to Bedok South for dinner yesterday. I particularly loves the western food from this kopitiam. What's more, we always takes the outside seats so Ebi & Emma can sit with us. Luckily enough, the aunties & uncles there have been pretty nice & doesn't really bother about the dogs. =p The only food that i always ordered when im there is; Fried Rice with Chicken Cutlet & Sunny Side-Up! *drools* I just find it very nice & the food doesn't bores me even though i orders it everytime im there. Hahaa~ Oh yeah, the fishball soup is good too & so is the Popiah. Try it someday! =)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Ebi
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Emma
Photobucket
Photobucket
Emma & Ebi
Photobucket
Photobucket
Somehow, their actions influences each other. One leads & the other follows

After dinner, i brought Emma to the nearby empty ground & did our 40mins training. Emma was a little distractive @ first coz there people keep walking past & talking aloud. It got better later on when she sort-of ignored the noises & did her training. She was better in most of the commands. But during the first off-leash recall - i don't know what she was thinking. I was standing just about 15ft away right in front of her, yet she turned & ran the opposite direction when i called to COME! -_-" I gave chase of course & did immediate correction. She was more attentive after the correction & managed to do the recalls better. Phew~

Saturday afternoon, met up with my buddy for lunch @ a kopitiam in Simei, near Eastpoint Mall. Brought the dogs along as i intended to use the Waggie's training ground to train Emma since i wun be able to train her @ the pavillon near my hse as there were works going on. Walked past & was suprised that Patrick was having classes! Haha, he asked if i wanna join in (they were @ lesson 6). Declined since his class was ending soon & im gonna train Emma for her exam tomoro. So i waited, watched the other dogs & chatted with Patrick for awhile during the short break. After his class ended, i did a 1hr training with Emma. Again, she did badly for the first few off-leash recalls - disappointing! As if the weather was not hot enuff (it was 4.30pm ok?), she had to do silly stuffs & make me boil. Arghhhhh!

Emma finally did it all right after some corrections & leashed training. Her sit-stay & down-stay was pretty good even though i purposely off-leashed Ebi & got him to distract her. Despite all my 'efforts', Emma remained in the stay position - not daring to move an inch. Fabulous! If only she could do these so well during the exam tomorrow! *Prays hard*

After these few weeks of training sessions with Patrick (every sunday mornings) & our homeworks daily @ home, I definately would not want my efforts to go down the drain. Furthermore, the better Emma fares during the training sessions, the higher my hopes are on her. I do not dare 'dream of' having her coming up in the top 3 places - as long as she can managed a pass, i would be just as happy & relieved! (",) Buck up Emma! I hope she don't disappoint me & give in all her best.

Anyway after our training sessions, i brought them over to my grandma's place which was just 2 blocks away from our hse. Been awhile since my grandparents & relatives met me & the dogs! Keke~

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Emma was so tired out she just kept lazing ard & trying to sleep
Photobucket
Emma's top view. Don't she looks fat? But she pretty much slimmed down after her full-gromming session last week. She dun feel that heavy now! Haha
Photobucket
We adores Emma's big round eyes
Photobucket
Photobucket
Ebi was busy walking around, sat infront of my grandparents, my aunt & uncles - awaiting for apples to drop. Greedy boy!
Photobucket
Ebi too got tired after awhile & lazed~
Photobucket
Lovely duos. My relatives all knows i have a son & a dotter now. LOL~
Photobucket
Emma @ down-stay. Getting her to resist the temptation.
Photobucket
Emma: I wantttt to eatttt..sniff sniff..~
Photobucket
Photobucket
Both @ down-stay, their tails were wagging badly @ this time~ LOL

Photobucket
Oh yes, here's some toys & a micro-trimmer i bought from Petedge via a spree organised in DFS. The toys were cute, the dogs loves it & i loved the trimmer. It's so small & handy, it feels like a toy! Hehe
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Ultra cute clipper. I wanted to try it on the dogs but there was nothing for me to shave coz they were just groomed fully last week! Muahahaa~
Photobucket
Waiting anxiously for their Kong Wubas toy!

Misc shots;-

Photobucket
Waiting for ???
Photobucket
Dehydrated treats from Iris! Emma had 1/2 fishy lesser coz she misbehaved.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Yummy yummy!
Photobucket
2 heads is better than 1? Tsktsk~
Photobucket
Ebi loves to squeeze & sleep in the 'little corner' between my bed & Cat's pillow.
Photobucket
I saw this when i finished bathing & walked into the room. As if sleeping on my bed is not good enough, still gotta rest her head on my small pillow! *cry*
Photobucket
Photobucket
Pretty? Geez. I love Emma's eyes! ("v")
Photobucket
Ebi caught asleep on mermer's bed again..
Photobucket
And, Emma went to sleep on my favourite bolster!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Oh, here's Belle with Ebi b4 his grooming. They loves each other! =)

Oh! I found some 'old pics' i wanted to post earlier but forgot to! Silly me~

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
New 8.5kg load washing machine. We got this @ a very good deal but still, it burnt a big hole on my pocket. Alamak! But nvm lar, coz this machine is big enuff to wash Ebi's huge sofa bed! LOL~

Photobucket
Daddy's Black Pepper Crabs
Photobucket
Daddy's Big Prawn w/ Salted Egg Yokes
Photobucket
Daddy's Big Prawn Noodle!
Photobucket
Our dinner. This was i think, a month ago? Hahaha
Photobucket
My all-time favourite! Daddy's special steamed minced pork in black sauce. Believe that i can down a bowl of rice just with this dish? I really can & i did b4! Geez

We love home-cooked food! Daddy's the big cook @ home & he often try new dishes for us to savour. He's a genius, a great chef! He learns the new recipes just by watching the TV & doing his own mixes & eg.

Emma is having her exam in another few hrs time. I'm getting abit tensed up & I really hope she can do well & don't disappoint us. Pray for us! Cat is coming with us tomoro too. After exam, whatever the results are - the MS gang is going to 'celebrate' @ Urban Pooch coz the lessons finally ended! Big relief for all the MS & the owners! YippeeZ!!

No comments: