Wednesday, February 11, 2009

“Honest Weblog” Award

Whoa~! Am definately honoured to received this award! We are HONEST bloggers & every words & pictures speaks the truth & are the facts. Dodo & Momo / CanCan & Hero gave us the following Honest Weblog award. Thank you~!!

Photobucket

Rules:-
When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows he or she is real. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7 friends. Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog”. Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on!

Here's the 10 'honest things' to declare about the duos! =p

Photobucket
-= EBI =-

01) I'm big & fit, but am timid especially around strangers. *blush*
02) I love treats & am willing to do ANYTHING, especially the dehydrated ones. Yum!
03) I got lost once & got found back in time. So, i do not dare to wander out now.
04) Everybody says i'm a GOOD boy & family/relatives all ADORES me than my sista~
05) I love belly rubs & asks for it whenever Mummy/anybody comes home from work
06) I howls & whines when Mummy leaves for work / going out without ME..
07) I loves car-rides, anywhere & anytime. Be it a long or a short trip.
08) I prefers playing & biting my plush toys over the hard chews that hurts my teeth.
09) I loves tug-of-war! I growls when Mummy/Emma snatches the toy but i enjoyed it.
10) I loves outing with my MS pals & i enjoys walks & running freely in the dog-run!

Photobucket
-= EMMA =-

01) Everybody says im a "qia-beh-beh" & i fears nothing!
02) I loves food & treats, i gets all excited & nip the feeder's finger. OoOopPsSs!
03) I loves to cuddle on the bed with Mummy, Grandpa, Grandma & Aunty Cat.
04) I detest children/kids. I HATES them & i scream/bark aloud whenever i see them!
05) I loves looking out of the window during car-rides & squeezing in between seats.
06) I barks alittle whenever Mummy leave the house with Ebi & left me @ home alone!
07) I loves rolling on Mummy's face when she comes home from work & rest on bed~
08) I'm brave but i shivers whenever im @ the Vet/Groomers.. i wonder why?
09) I loves outing with my MS pals, sniffing butts & i enjoys my walks.
10) I loves PP-Too deeply & i ran/sneak out of the house via the 'hole' (yes! korkor Ebi taught me the trick!) last week to chase after him to the staircase when they came over for a visit. Mommy got a shock & thought i was lost when MM-Winnie brought me back. ("v")

***** I hereby passes this AWARD to the following 7 friends..~ *****

- Lady, Zena, Cody & Joyce
- Toby & Tamy
- Slurpie
- Ton-Ton, Puggy & Wang Wang
- Scottie
- Chaco & Cola
- Miu Miu

(",)

2 comments:

DoMoFi said...

LOL @ "qia-beh-beh"

Ebi n' Emma said...

Hahaha~~

Yesssssss!! You will know when you see her in real! =p