Sunday, February 22, 2009

New Camera ~ EOS 450D!!

My new toy~ Yippee! I finally couldn't resist the temptations anymore & went ahead to get my first-ever DSLR camera @ Funan yesterday!~! =)

Photobucket

In fact, these kind of dslr's had been my "dream camera" ever since i started working in Canon 2 years ago. I would always play, pratice & shoot around with the display sets. Hehe~ But, i'm still a newbie on this & i definately have much more to learn. I'm glad i have Uncle Jino (http://www.jinolee.com.sg) around, guess i can always pick-up a skill or 2 from him. Kekeke~ Oh btw, i'm a great fan of Canon! LOL~ =p

Couzie Joe helped me to get a very good deal & i went down to Funan & looked for Max. Indeed, the deal he offered was irresistable & he throwed in many free gifts as well! Simply happy as i finally laid my hands on my 450D~ Hurhur~

Photobucket
EOS 450D
Photobucket
Kit Bundle c/w EF S18-55IS Lens
Photobucket
Photobucket
My set + free gifts!

Free Gifts consisting;-
* 8GB SDHC Kingston -worth $89.00-
* 16GB SDHC Lexar -worth $89.00-
* Original LP E5 Battery (thus 2 batts in total) -worth $99.00-
* EOS Bag -worth $48.00-
* UV Filter -worth $55.90-
* Large Tripod -worth $65.00-
* LCD 3" Protector -worth $8.90-
* SD-Card Reader -worth $15.90-

Canon's ongoing promo's free gifts consists only an 8GB SDHC, EOS Case & LP-E5 Battery. I paid $1299.00 in total & got so much more gifts (worth more than $200!) Thus, i did not wait any longer & went ahead with the purchase. Heez~ =p

Oh, i was playing around with the camera & below's some fun shots i took. The results were great & i love it! More to improve on though. =)

Photobucket
Ebi standing & asking for treats
Photobucket
Photobucket
Ebi enjoying his dehydrated pig hearts
Photobucket
My lovely boy~
Photobucket
Photobucket
Emma~
Photobucket
Photobucket
Our dinner @ Ajisen yesterday. My ton-toro ramen & the cuttlefish & chix wings!

Oh oh! We had loads of fun this morning @ Marina Baarage. It's our usual MS outing (the 10 musketeers of coz!) & this time round, we have another 2 cuties - Zaedy & Slurpie with us. Total of 15 humans & 12 dogs! There were many 'tour groups' there & they looked impressed when they saw us walking the dogs. Heez~ Though the sun was shining brightly - it was very hot & we only had that 'limited route' to bring the dogs but i guess everyone of us still enjoyed every part of it because it's always the 'company' that matters. You guys rawks! ("v")

I shall upload the pictures tomorrow~ (",)

2 comments:

DoMoFi said...

Welcome to the 450 club! :)

Ebi n' Emma said...

LOL~

Yes yes DoMo-Pa!! Finally~! =p