Sunday, May 24, 2009

Ebi @ The Park

These were taken 2 weeks ago. Didn't realise that i've forgotten to upload them here until i was browsing thru the photo albums. Hehe~

Anyway, these was taken on a fine evening after work wherby i cycled Ebi in the poochie pouch, to the nearest park which was 5-8 minutes away from home. I cycled till the middle part of the park, took a rest & off-leashed Ebi to do his business (i does pick up the poo ok? =.="), let him drink some water & run about the pavillion. Rather fun because there isn't much people/dogs around. Here's some pictures i took.. Hurhur^^

Photobucket
The Park
Photobucket
Ebi in the Pavillon
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Tired.. *yawns*

After that i cycled home with Ebi running beside me, with me holding onto his leash on my left hand. I must say we 'co-ordinated' rather well & he knows relatively well how to keep a safe distance from the wheels, run slow & stop at the right time. Ebi enjoyed his short little running trip home & so did i. Cleaned him up, gave him water & he laid on the bed almost immediately. LOL~ I'll do this more often to make him run & exercise, perhaps twice a week or so. Emma on the other hand, i tried the same way to bring her out to buy dinner the day before, but there's no way she could co-ordinate & run beside me. Thus, i had to poochie-pouch her all the way. *Sigh* But if i could off-leash her, i can trust her running before/after me wherever i go. But, hell no! Way too dangerous. So now, i'll 'exercise' with Ebi first. =p

Oh yeah, im happy! I finally got my hands on Sis's *un-used cupboard* - cleared all the clothes, bags & eg. (to be donated off) then cleaned it up & now re-use it for Ebi & Emma's stuffs ; beds, carriers, new bowls, apparels, pee pads & toys. Yippee! The sense of satisfication when i packed all their barangs in... *great*! No longer having to find space to squeeze their stuffs nor having their stuffs falling outta my cupboard. LOL~ I also got a new 3-tier drawer with a sliding mirror to replace my 3-tier shelve. One of the drawer shall be used to store their collars, brush, grooming products & eg. Suddenly, i have the urge to revamp my room. Next i would really like to repaint the room - but guess that will have to wait. Muahahaa~

No comments: