Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Time is not enough.. sooooo tired!

Oh gosh! I realise i hasn't posted the pictures taken during Cobi's & Ody's wonderful barkday pawty~!

Pardon me, i've been too tired-out recently. LOL~

I just learnt & started playing Mahjong with my aunties & grandpa like, 3 weeks ago? Thennnnnnn, i got hooked!! =p The addiction was soon passed over to my sisters & now, during the holidays/weekend - we goes over to my elder sis's place & plays Mahjong (3 of us + Sam, my BIL). Muahahaa~ Pretty addictive really. Time passes really fast this way & it's also a good bonding session for us. Hurhur^^

Anyway, last Saturday i met up with sis for dinner (bak-kut-teh) @ Vivocity, then headed towards Dragonfly & met up with Cat, Raymond & Joe. I was itching for Mahjong & tempting my sisters to play. We left Dragonfly after Queen band's first set @ about 2.30am - then headed back to sis place in Kallang & met up with Kelvin there. Since BIL gotta work on Sun, 3 of us + Kelvin took his place & started the mahjong at 3am~ Yesssss, 3 am!! Whahahaha. It was fun though we had to restrict & not make too much noise as Sam was sleeping. Kekeke~ We played all the way till 7am, having supper in between (thanks sis!) & everybody zonked out. Cat & I slept over @ sis's house while Kelvin drove back home.

At 8.30am, Mom called & said they are on the way to meet us for breakfast before fetching us home. OMG, i only slept like 1 hour..... *yawns* Anyway, it was a long day on Sunday - i reached home & slept from 10.30am-12.30pm Then, i woke up to do my stuffs, do some housework, cooked HCF & fed the dogs then proceeding to dematt & bath Ebi. Rachel came over around 4+pm to collect her stuffs & i brought Emma down to meet them. (Amazingly, Emma never bark/scream when she saw Toby & Tamy, she just sniffed them & turned away. She did not even make a single noise @ the cat lying nearby too, wherby she normally would have wanted to kill the cat. Muahahaa~ How weird!) Anyway, Tamy gal has grown & she still look as cute as usual while Toby still looked handsome. Hurhur^^ I brought Emma back home, dematted & bathed her too before i went for my shower. I was done by 7.30pm & by then i was so knocked-out. I was toooooo tired & lazy to even clean the hamster cage & change the beddings. I'll do it today or tomorrow when i gets home.

Time is like never enough for me, so many things to do but so little time! Am looking forward to the next mahjong session & also, the next trip to ECP where i can bring the dogs for cycling. Oh btw, i just bought a bicycle last Thursday. It was time for Ebi to exercise as i could cycle him to the park & let him run. Also easier for me to get to the central, NTUC to buy things or to the banks eg. On Friday, I poochie-pouched Ebi to the nearby park & had him run back all the home with me cycling & him running by the side. We co-ordinated really well & both of us enjoyed ourselves alot. Was thinking to do it twice a week, with Ebi & Emma taking turns. The next trip, i'll bring Emma. Hehe~

Meanwhile, do check back for the barkday pawty pics, i promise to have it up by this weekend. Hahaha~! (",)

4 comments:

DoMoFi said...

You must have won at MJ that is why addicted! Ppl like me lose money one wun be addicted! Heheheh

Ebi n' Emma said...

Ehhhhhhhh, no lehhhhh!!

1/2 1/2. Wins when i play with my aunties & grandpa, lost when i plays with my sisters. Muahahaa~

~*~ ToBy n TaMy ~*~ said...

wahwah~ Mahjong Queen leh... I can neva master this skill... hehehe... :P hmm... who else in our little click can play mahjong leh?

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

Oh my,what a tiring day indeed! Hope you got to have lots of rest after the long day! Can't wait to see photos of the birthday party...it sure sounded AWESOME! *grins*

Hope you have a great weekend!

Scottie