Friday, November 30, 2007

*Phew*...

Along with my buddy, I brought Ebi & Roxy to Pasir Ris Park this evening, wanted to take a stroll & take our dinner at the fisherman village - 1 of our fav. spot in the past, they do serve very nice seafood! But too bad, everything had since closed down. :-( Wasted our trip there, then we went back to a coffeeshop in Bedok (2 blocks + a street away from my house), for the famous fish soup. We grabbed the outside seats & have the 2 sat on the chairs individually (i didn't notice any no pets allowed sign, lol). Finished my dinner & was chatting with my buddy when a stray cat walked past. The cheeky Roxy did the unexpected & caused my heart to skip a few beats. With the leash on her, she jumped off the chair & chased after the cat in high speed! Gosh, it got me stunned & I ran after her immediately. She totally ignores my & refuse to recall on command. I almost fell flat on my face as I was reaching out to the leash, but this naughty little gal had to jump into a "mini bush" in search of the cat & refuses to come out no matter what! *sweat* Even the *mum mum* word doesn't work on this greedy gal, so i had to grab a stick nearby, hook up the leash & pull her up! Wah, you guys should have seen how many pairs of eyes were looking at us - me, this clown especially. :~( It was so super embarassing, I swear. All this while, my good boy just sat quietly on the chair & waited for me to come back. ("v")

I can't imagine what would have happened if Roxy really got the cat. Gosh! Roxy's very strong, weighing at 10kg & even almost hitting 10.5kg! I even had trouble when i tried to pull her out of the "mini bush" man. Phew! I scolded her, gave her a light smack on her butt & nagged at her till we reached home, lol. Proceeded to clean up the dogs, fed them their dinner & took a rest. Roxy's not going to get near any cats anytime, she simply gets too excited when meeting one, even though the cat is far away from her. Geez, im so tired! Anyway, allowed the 2 furkids to play awhile b4 they each head to the respective rooms & sleep~ :-)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
*sniff sniff*
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
*play-biting session about to start..*
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
They can play & play whole day long!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Ebi loves to *play-bite* Roxy's neck till she gets irritated & turns around to grab his muzzle using her mouth. LOL
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Cute yet cheeky little gal~
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Roxy's really cute at times, isn't she? =p
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Looking innocent behind those mischievious actions~ Hahah..

Oh, guess what! Roxy has a new found hobby. Nowadays, her afternoon naps are spent on my parent's bed!! Gutsy har! Ebi was in my room sleeping while Roxy & my Mum was napping in the other room. Roxy would actually jump up to the bed, rest her small little head on Mum's stomach & fell asleep with her!! Whahahah! Even Ebi doesn't do that, Mum says this Roxy really *da-dan* & take herself @ home man. So funny, lol! I hope her actions doesn't "provoke" Ebi to pee/poo on their bed man but so far so good. I think Mum & Dad really likes Roxy after she spent so many nights with them together in their room man. They are going to miss her! Tsk Tsk~

Great! It's MS Gathering @ Pawtobello in a few hours time! Can't wait!! How i miss Junior, Belle, Ton-Ton, Da-Tou, Chaco, Cola, Fido & many many moreeeee~ =p Cya guys!! More photo-taking sessions tomoro & i'll upload them all here! (",)

No comments: