Friday, November 16, 2007

New Updates. . .

Well, the owner of the puppies had at last got back to me. However, it seems that the price for it, $1.2K is non-negotiable. And, the owner's parents is still selecting the "right buyer" for the puppies. :-|

I don't understand why, at times when i decided on something - there are bound to be hiccups. :-( This morning, Ebi poo-ed on my Mum's bed! Gosh, i've actually banned him from entering the room unless somebody is inside, but my sis forgot to close the door. *faints* This once again, forced me being unable to convince my parents of having a second doggy @ home. (Mum said; what if he pees & poos on the bed too?) :-(

Then now, I have monetary issues. Sighz. Have just booked tickets & hotel to Hongkong in mid Dec with my colleague (co. expenses of cos!), but still have to set aside some money for eat & shopping which i think SGD 500 should be more than enough since it's going to be winter season~ Then, we are still looking for a good yet reasonably priced queen-size bed for my parents - I hope it does not go over my $500 limit. And yesterday, i told my Mummy that i'll probably pass her another $500 this month-end for Dad's car installations since she says Daddy is a little tight this month. Gosh, am going to be totally dried up man! There goes my hope for little Emma? Boo Hooz!

When there was hope for a new little one, the "hiccups" come crashing down. Then little Ebi had to misbehave by pee-ing & poo-ing @ my mum's bed & making them angry (saying NO NO to a new addition). This is what happens when there's so many people liviing under the same roof - you have to wait till everyone agrees before you go ahead with a decision. Now, the chances of getting Emma seems slimmer & slimmer. I guess, right now i just have to put aside this idea of a new puppy till Ebi has grown up & settled down. Mum was really angry with him for peeing & pooing on her bed - 4 incidents in 2 weeks. OMG. I have to ban Ebi from the rooms when nobody is inside from now on, to prevent anymore accidents from happening. (now, i must try even harder to convince my parents of a new puppy, but first i must earn more & buy whatever my Mummy wants - to make her happy first, then convincing them would be easier. keke)

Right now, I am looking forward to a boarding appt next week - 17 days, a female MS named Roxy~ Hehz, i do hope my little boy can get along fine with her & play together. (i've gotta earn more cash by doing "part-time" money now to deal with my monetary issues man, if not next time no more Bliss & Pawtobello. LOL)

Oh btw, CONGRATS Winnie for getting her 2nd MS puppy, Jester! U beat me to it, gal. :-) But, i am sure to catch up with you soon, once the time is right. Tsk Tsk~

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Jester~

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Brothers; Jester & Junior! How sweet!

No comments: