Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Upset. . . :~(

Sighz, im feeling terribly upset now. Ebi has made all of us angry once again, especially me -angry & disappointed! He peed on my mum's bed again, yessss, again! It's already the 3rd time for the past 2 weeks, i really don't know what happen to him nor do i know what i should do. With all the scoldings, naggings, beating & punishments - all seems useless. :-( FYI, he's trained to pee & poo on his yogi tray. Very rarely, he forgets & pees on mum's bed or my bed. That, after all the naggings & scoldings, he does not dare to do it again, until recently. What causes a dog to pees on our beds when he knows he's not supposed to? Did he do it on purpose? Forget? Feeling angry? Or even, feeling upset?

Anyway, the first 2 times was a week ago when a friend boarded her MS at my place for 6 days. The 1st time the 2 dogs met, Ebi peed a little on my bed, i suppose it was out of excitement (i allowed them to sniff each other 1st, with a pc of playpen in between them before releasing both & allowing them to play). Then during the next few days, Ebi peed on my mum's bed on 2 different occasions. What happened? Haiz. I wonder, could Ebi be upset or even, insecure that the other MS was here to replace him? But i still love him as much as i do & didn't show any bias-ness. I still brought them for walks together, play with them & Ebi still slept with me at night, while the other one slept on its own bed in the other corner. Sighz. But, after the dog left, there was no more "accidents", which i thank GOD for. *phew*

And for the past 2 days, as some of you whom know. I had feelings for this particular home-bred White female MS puppy which i thought of getting as a companion for Ebi boy. I've been telling my sis about a second puppy but we wanted to wait till the "right one" comes along. I never had this kind of "impluse" before when looking at other puppies. I even spoke to my parents about it & asked Ebi if he wants a mei-mei. He showed no interest anyway, just lots of ??? on his head. :-) See below for some pictures;

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Father - Lancer

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Mother - Summer

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Newborns @ 04 Oct - Litter of 4

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
1 month+, the only female on the left.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Have even thought of a name for her - Emma~

Somehow, i still got no replies from the owner. One of the Whites male & the S&P male has been booked, thus im eagerly awaiting. And just as enthusiastic i was this morning, (i even caused Winnie & Serene to be more excited than me, lol) this little Ebi boy has to spoil my plans by making my dad & mum angry. Now, they think i cannot handle the 2 dogs & Mum insists that i buy a new "king koil" bed for her - i admit, the present one has got strong scents of the pee already. Butttttttt, the bed will set me back at least $500 & more. And the White Female is going to cost me another 1K. Arghhhhhhh, why do all bad things comes one after another. Just as how i was going to put aside the money for the new puppy (im going to view it 1st & book it if everything is okay & the "feelings" is right), this Ebi has shown his unhappiness by peeing on Mummy's bed & making them angry. :-(

Issit such coincidence that, Ebi purposely peed on my mum's bed - when i boarded the other MS & when i am talking about a new puppy? He has also been feeling extremely grouchy since i last scolded & punished him. My sis says he's upset & does not wants a companion, afterall he has been the "king" in the family & was pampered & spoilt by all of us since his 1st day home & he does not wants to share our "love". How true is this? Helppppppp meeeeeee! How do i stop him from peeing on our beds? :-|

No comments: