Saturday, March 7, 2009

Backdated Pics/ Marley & Me/ Upcoming BKK Trip..~

These pics of Ebi & Emma were taken using my Omnia last week on Sat/Sun respectively before Emma went for her spaying @ TJV. Been rather forgetful to upload the pics into my PC until yesterday. Hurhur~ =p

-= EMMA =-

Photobucket
MerMer~~
Photobucket
Photobucket
Emma loves jumping onto the front/back passenger seats whenever she feels like it. Otherwise, she tries her luck to climb onto my laps when im driving. Ultimate was when she ploughs herself onto the dashboard & look @ the car/people/scenery, leaving passerbys or other drivers laugh @ her & loooks bewildered. (",)
Photobucket
See? She was still all happy the trip to the Vet. :(
Photobucket
Tadah! Looking fresh & smelling great~

-= EBI =-

Photobucket
Ebi awaiting for his turn for basic grooming. Looking anxious as usual~
Photobucket
Ebi~~
Photobucket
Photobucket
Tadah! Looking fresh & smelling great~
Photobucket
Ebi loves car-rides & he enjoys watching the scenery/ppasserbys/dogs...
Photobucket
Smileeeeeeeeee =))

Photobucket
Fresh treats for the dogs! They simply lurves itttttttttt~ Yum Yum!

Photobucket
Oh, here's our new orders from Hamish that arrived last week. Keke~ Been running out of ideas what to buy as we've collected most of the collar designs already. I wanted the Lucy Red (new design!) badly for Emma, but i felt it wasn't fair to Ebi if i didn't buy for him, LOL~ Thus, i ended up getting the Bently Brown for him, which happens to be on sale too! Our 3 big boys all have the same collars now! Or infact, they had a few same ones. Brothers United! Hahahaa.. =p
Photobucket
Ebi's & Emma's new collar c/w new dog tags!!

Wooo~ I just tried out this 'thai cuisine' cafe nearby the office last week. I must say, the food's pretty good & their price were reasonable. However, it gets pretty much crowded during lunch hours of 12pm-1pm, & it was tough to see that only 2 people were very busy serving. Guess i should go when my lunch is 1.30pm~

Photobucket
Tomyam Seafood Soup
Photobucket
Honey Chicken Rice

*****
Photobucket
Marley & Me

I watched the show with LE & Cat last Sunday. I must say, this is a great show - a tear-jerker at that!! :~( I've read the book & roughly knows what the movie's storyline is. Everything is just so realistic as per the book;- the cute labrador, the house with car-garage where Marley was supposingly kept at first, the ever-loving & forgiving owners, the failure on having Marley obedience-trained, the silly antics & troubles Marley get himself into.. eg. Ultra naughty yet adorablee~!

Photobucket

Watching Marley grows from a puppy reminds me of the puppy-stage when Ebi & Emma was in. Ebi creates havoc when left alone (tearing newspapers, pee pads, tissues) during teething & Emma loves chasing the birds too. =) Everyone was laughing aloud @ Marley's silly antics - jumping & humping at the trainer, grabbing the Mom's necklace & ate it - then pooed it out, pushing his body through the car windows & 'walked' along the road while the car was moving etc. etc. Hilarious!!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Then, at the point of seeing Marley growing older & older until he had no strength to climb the stairs, followed by the sickness, the visits to the Vet, sleeping at the fireplace instead of the rooms & refusing to 'pass on' inside the house.. it was so over-whelming & my tears just couldn't stop flowing down my cheeks. Gosh! It was so utterly sad & i just can't put my minds off my own dogs (of what's going to happen many years later~) I had the urge to rush home to cuddle & kiss them. =) And towards the not-so-end of the show, wherby Marley was sleeping with the brothers in the kid's room & he was slower in his movements eg. I could already hear people sniffling & blowing noses! At the end, we controlled ourselves but still walked out of the cinema with teary-eyes & red red noses like a clown. *blushhhh*

On a happier note, Marley had lived his life to the fullest, he had great owners & was well-loved like a family member. It was heartwarming to see the 'LOVE' & unision between the family & the dog. I feel that dogs can indeed reveal the 'soft sides' of every human beings & absolutely, Ebi & Emma brought us so much love & it brought me so much closer to my family. =) We've never taken them as dogs, but rather as a part of our family. My life (or rather, Ours) is never complete without them. Which is also the excuse why i shops for them so often, feeds them with the best food & give them the best of what i can afford. ("v")

Oh Oh, i loved the funny scenes i mentioned above & the many heartwarming ones;- when Marley danced with Jennifer Aniston, when the family were out having rugby game @ the garden, when Marley happily leapt into the swimming pool & swam during viewing, when it was snowing - Marley had so much fun with his siblings & parents, when towards the end - he was offleahed & happily leapt in the sea... =)

Photobucket

This movie is a must-watch! Love, laughter, tears all packed in 1. Despite the many arising problems, the family stood close & solved the problems together~ A Pet is a lifetime commitment & they should be treated like family no matter what! Our lives will never, never be 'WHOLE' without them. =)

*****
Yippee! Can't wait. i'm 6 days away to my holiday in BKK, this time round with my whole family (mom+dad+2 sis)! It has been awhile since we last travelled together & im so looking forward to it!! =) Food & Shopping is all that's on my mind now. I can't wait to bring back loads of stuffs for Ebi & Emma, not forgettiing their bestest pals!! Wooooooooooo, shiokkkkkkkk! =p

My only concern is of cause, Ebi & Emma. It will be 4 days without them again! BoOhOOz! Definately, they have to go to my dearies (thank you!! *muacks*) or my MS Kakis if needed, because i've never trusted home boarders/pet hotels or whatsoever. Moreover, Ebi my darling boy has never gone boarding before. I'm just so glad Ah Chel offered to keep him @ her place. I guess, Ebi will be very happy to have Toby & Tamy to play with also. As usual, Emma will go to her favourite PIL house & stay-over with Junior & Jester, her dearest boy. Hurhur~ I cannot rely on my Aunty & Cousin since the duos are on BARF diet, i think they will probably find it digusting & refuses to clean the dog's mouth after meals.. LOL~

Newae, thanks for all the help rendered, dearies! I'll pack their stuffs & send the dogs to the respective houses on Thursday night as i gotta leave early morning on Friday. I'll be back to Singapore on Monday noon & will pick the dogs up in the evenings. And seriously, im very very touched (感动) to know that the girls had actually taken leave on Monday to play with the duos longer before i fetch them home in the evening. Awwwwww~ that's just so sweet!! I promise loads of good stuffs for you guys & your dogs when i return, hahaaha~ ("v")

1 comment:

Wei Qian said...

Hello,

marley and me is realy a nice and touching show! :]

best regards
vodka