Monday, March 9, 2009

Life is short..., enjoy it~!

Life is short, we should learn to treasure our loved ones & everything around us, not waiting to live & regret it later. Work hard, play hard! (",)

Well, I think what they say is so, so right. Why should i even get bothered about it?? These losers have no life, why do i have to be the same? Anyway, the more i say or try to defend myself, the worse the matter gets. Thus, i shall just close my eyes to certain things. Ignorance is bliss~ She can blabber whatever nonsense or self-creating non-existence stories she likes. I don't even wish to know what she's trying to gain out of it. (-_-")

Anddddd yessss! It's time to wake-up already. I should spend my time better somewhere else. She loves living in 'delusion';- fantasize, creating stories & making a big hoo-ha out of everything - so be it. Pathetic indeed~ Perhaps, she can only find solace in flaming me & trying to get others to boycott me or something? Whatever, i don't even care. The truth shall speaks for itself. =)

Like i mentioned, this blog is purely set-up for my own pleasure & for my friends on the updates of my pooches. Don't even bother to come in & read the updates or view the pictures if you don't like it, nobody forces you to anyway. Confront me face-to-face if you're unhappy instead of being a coward & go around only to bad-mouth or back-stab with that stinky filthy mouth of yours. If you thought you could hurt me this way, you're so wrong & so darn stupid. I wouldn't feel anything at all because you're not even a friend to start off with. And whatever you say or do, you wouldn't see me 'fall' because i have the greatest pals around me. We make friends with our heart & sincerity, not by bootlicking anyway. This is a closure & i've no wish to 'Stain' this blog further..~

Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~

*Thanks peeps for the 'encouragement'. Yes i guess ignorance is the best way out. Why do i waste time in a loser when i could spend my time somewhere better* :-)

3 comments:

DoMoFi said...

gambatte ebi/emmma ma. :D

Ebi n' Emma said...

hurhur~

thankkkkkk uuuuuuuuu! =)

Anonymous said...

Just focus on things you like and be happy..they are just plain jealous..u r still the best and i enjoy readin your blog..heez.