Wednesday, December 17, 2008

7 More Days To X'mas~!

Yeah, X'mas is coming again~! It's the annual party-all-night-long & various countdowns on eve of Christmas, gifts-exchange & eg. I've always loved & enjoyed mine xmas countdowns with my lovely sisters (ever so bonded, we hardly can leave each other on xmas eve, hurhur~) & sometimes with friends~ =)

Cat & I chipped in to get the limited-edition Escada perfume for Sis, Sis & I chipped in to help Cat pay for her new M-sized red Longchamp bag & Sis chipped in to help me pay for my new S-sized black Longchamp (which i intended to use for CNY, lol). Cat refused to reveal what she got for me though. hmMpF~ And yeah, i bought 2 pairs of Levis jeans for myself (now that it's $50 cheaper with the 'trade-in' program) lol~ Probably i'll just get a nice top @ go along with the jeans & the new bag for CNY.. hMmmZ~ =)

Photobucket
Sis's Xmas Gift~!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Cat's Christmas Gift~!
Photobucket
Photobucket
My Christmas Gift~!

This year is MerMer's first X'mas with us & im glad both of them had each other for company when im out. I've gotten them new toys & new treats for christmas. Have also ordered the Christmas dinner set for them from USDB~ Since i can't bring them along during the eve, i'll probably bring them out on Xmas itself~ (",)

And I'm so looking forward to 27th~! Ah Chel invited us to her house for Xmas party alongside her family~ The invite came weeks ago & looking at all the goody foods she intended to prepare..~ *drools* And what's even most exciting is that the full gang of us is going to turn up! Awww, i simply adores my MS kakis! hurhur~

Oh yeah, 27th im also going for my 1st extraction @ Tooth Angels. I hope i still can eat & enjoy all the yummy food that our dear Ah Chel has prepared. Otherwise, dearie says she can sit beside me & 'chew' all the food soft enough for me to eat. OMG~(but that's also how much i loves her! muahahaa~) Then, 3rd Jan is the next extraction & by then, i would have 4 teeths gone~ BoohOoz! And finally, 8th Jan is my braces implant. Phew~ I've been waiting for so long & finally plucked up the courage to go ahead & do it! $4000 gone just so fast, i hope i get a big fat bonus this year, so i can recover all my $$ back, in time to spend for CNY~ Tsktsk

No comments: