Monday, December 1, 2008

Work-Trip to Cheena & Rants About Sickos~

Woot! I'm finally back from my 6-days trip to Guangzhou. Our 3-days long exhibition is finally over, phewwwww~

Anyway, i did lotsa shopping this time round. Bags, shoes, accesories & eg. X'mas is nearing, so there were lotsa gifts for the humans, esp my family. They have been taking great care of Ebi & Emma! Hurhur~ Not much stuffs for the dogs though, coz it was going to Winter season soon, so all the apparels are apparently, very thick. But I managed to brought back a (chrome steel?) big dog cage - can fit 2 of them, portable water bottles & a 2-way lead. Geez~

Shopping was fun! I did lotsa shopping (on my own) for the first two days during my whole trip of 6 days. Boss had to entertain customers & they went for golf. So, i went to explore & did shopping on my own & settled my own meals too. =)

It was an eye-opener coz i had always thought China was a very 'backwards country'! Oops, i was totally wrong. They are very modernised already & they had many nice places to shop & dine. I was never involved in the 'special delicaies' Boss & our foreign customers enjoyed. Eeeks!! I sticked to the usual fish/pork/chicken. LOL~

Overall, the trip was pretty fun & enjoyable. Free SQ air tickets, free stay @ Mariott Hotel, all meals & transport claimable - what more can i ask for? Heez. I too learned many things from the exhibition & from the conversations with our foreign counterparts. Those people were great, we even went clubbing! Hurhur~

*Photos will be uploaded as soon as i can find time* =p

Oh yeah, during my absence i heard some gossips too. We've never stepped on their tails, neither did we offend them. Out of nowhere, they come disturbing us & wanna step on our tails. Are they childish or simply retarded? Doh. -_-" Pigs really have filthy & stinky mouths. I think they should just shut their filthy mouth, mind their own business & stay back in the farm. Tsk tsk! I enjoys talking to human beings, not pigs. Thus i shan't get too bothered anyway. They may say whatever they like & i don't care. Time will tell who the good & the bad people are. =]

In life, you come across many people & become friends. Some are friends whom stays on in your life, some of them somehow become foes & some of them belongs to the hi-bye type. When i was young, i used to get upset over 'friendship matters'. But not now anymore. Mom oways tells me - in life, you do not need many many friends, just 1 or 2 good ones is more than enough. And i find this so true! I'm glad i've found mine & more glad that it ain't only 1 or 2 of them. =) True FRIENDS never had the needs to lie to one another, neither do we have to put on an act infront of each other. We are frank & honest with each other & straughtforward as well. We goes out all the way to help one another & we never expects anything back in return. =) And yea, at least i do not critisize somebody so badly & then go out to befriend her & become the best of friends when i have no pals left around me. This is so pathetic & hypocritical.. Shucks!

In short, i detest liars, backstabbers & hypocrites. They should be ashamed of themselves & not come around 'biting' other people out of nowhere. (*.*) This is no different from any other bitches out there. EeeKkss!

*****

Oh anyway, Emma & Jester started the 'trend' going & i think this pair of small couple was pretty "well-known" in the MS group. Somehow, there was another couple formed & she started to have this SIL thingy too - yet she wanna come around to accuse people of copying. Oh pls, now who is the original & who are the follwoers? LOL~ Think before you speak, don't be so childish for heaven's sake - over such little matters. Goodness, i think even a 6-yr old kid cld think better. Haa!

Emma came on her 2nd heat on Saturday (what a big welcome gift for me~). I had planned to send her for sterilisation on the 5th Dec, so i could take care of her during the long weekend holidays. Now that the 'planned schedule' was ruined - i have changed her appointment to Feb 13 instead. BoOhOoz!

Ebi: And yesssss, im finally back here to have fun with my Zena gal~ =p Weather has been bad, otherwise Mom could have organised some outings & we could have asked Zena & her siblings along~ I'm sure it will be fun! Can't wait..

Yeah, Ebi & Emma definately looks great. I love them for what & who they are. I don't have to go around boasting / cheating abt their parentage / pedigree & such. It's nothing shameful at all & thus, i don't understand why some people goes around doing all these nonsense & thought cheating could get them through. Whatever, not that i bother anyway. Tskkk! I've said my piece & ranted all that i want. This bloggy is started to share the life & happenings of my precious duos, i do not want to *stain* it with disgusted despos. (",) I shall upload the photos when i have the time. Ciaoz~! Meanwhile, stay tuned! Geez~

** Thank-You too, to my pals for all the concern. Im fine, really. I won't get myself bothered with such crappy & senseless remarks. You guys know who's faking it all & etc. so i need no further explanations. =) Matter will only gets worse the more we try to explain. The pot is calling the kettle black. So, let's just move on & not get ourselves bothered with such despos. Heh **

3 comments:

SNIPER and JULIUS said...

wow, who's that idiot making you so fuss up ? Relax lady. Remember, "life is short, paly hard" !

Tell me more when u meet up, ok ? My ears are wide open ! hehehehe

In the meantime, CHEERS !

Ebi n' Emma said...

hahah, you know-i-know who la hor. no need to spell names out. =)

let's not be so childish like them. wanna fight over so small matters, how old already man. so shameful. =]

yea, deft looking forward to meet you guys soon! geez~

The Musketeers said...

BOL ! That is what my brother Cody call me at home , MRs Ebi Zena ! Hope you like the pressie ! Hope to see your happy faces and the pressie soon ! BOL ! Your heart beat faster !? Really ?
Oh hope we meet up soon !

Loves & Misses ,
Zena & Family